Monday, July 12, 2010

or international trading manager

3yrs work as accountant and 9 yrs experience on international trade including 2 yrs importing/wholesale at US and nike tn7 yrs buying experiences at Wal-Mart GP and UK importing company as GM and buying manager at Shanghai.ed hardy clothes Strong sourcing and purchasing capacity in general merchandise and sporting goods. Oversea education and working experiences support me to work in oversea companies and work with with English speaker.cheap nfl jerseys Positiveed hardy shirts pesonality makes me easy to work with local manufacture and supplier.
Career Objective:
Sourcing/purchasing manager, or international trading manager
I have a basis English express skill . During the educated period,I attended many college activities and social partynfl football jerseys,which make me be a sanguine and extrovet person.I had a work period experience in a fiber company for practical aim.
I like it
sports
where am i?